No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I am developing a Behavioral Event Interview (BEI) training module for our internal assessors. This module aims to introduce a tool that validates evidence collected through an online assessment center process, including exercises such as business cases, behavioral scenarios, and SJQs. As our online assessment process lacks human intervention, I aim to incorporate the BEI element to delve into areas where evidence may be insufficient. This initiative will provide employees with an additional opportunity to demonstrate their competencies.

I am seeking assistance with gathering BEI workshop materials and reference documents to enhance the design of this module. Any recommendations or resources you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

A lot of material is available on the internet on Behavioural Event Interview (BEI) questions. Have you checked it? If yes, then why it is not serving your purpose? A lot of material is available on competency-specific questions. Have you checked those questions?

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Dear Dinesh,

Thank you for your response. While there is a vast amount of material accessible online, my interest lies in the approach to conducting a Behavioral Event Interview (BEI) and how it can enhance the process of gathering evidence for competencies that candidates may not have demonstrated through other assessment tools.
The online resources predominantly focus on competency-based questions using the STAR Methodology, which may not align with my current needs.
I would appreciate it if you could guide me through this.

From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

Behavioural Event Interviewing (BEI) is a powerful tool to assess the behaviour of the job candidates or the current employees. However, if you say that the BEI may not serve your purpose, then I would like to understand its shortcomings. If you are interested, then we can schedule a discussion. My contact details are given below.

I might be able to give a solution when I understand your needs completely.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.