Bhavani lekkala
I just joined a development centre three days ago. I think I am a good fit, but I am not adjusted to work, and I have personal health problems, so I want to resign. I formally informed the head, but they are scolding me and saying you have already given and signed the agreement; there is no way to go. You have to serve one year, or otherwise legal actions will be going to be faced. Also, they blackmailed me that they would not give my certificates back, and they said we have political connections.
I don't know what to do, but I want to leave the company. Can anyone tell me if I am going to face any legal action if I resign in this training period of 3 days?

From India, Hyderabad
nanu1953

You may leave the organization even they are not releasing you. No one is bonded employee.
Now the question is your organization has taken your original certificates and credentials. The organization is not a good organization. Any good organization will not ask you to deposit your original certificates etc.

In this case if the organization refuses to return our certificates, report to local police station for recovery of the same. In future never give your original certificates to any organization.

S K Bandyopadhyay ( WB, Howrah )
CEO-USD HR Solutions

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.