Anonymous
Thanks Mr. Madhu T.K. for calculation. Sir , I joined service in August 1973 and retired on 14th December 2002 drawing a salary of Rs. 19500/- . On retirement I started receiving pension of Rs.665/- after deduction of portion of commuted amount of pension. In 2015 this pension was worked out to Rs. 889/-. As such deduction on account of commuted part is still continuing even after 14 years . I am not aware of the tables of calculation. Kindly check if the amount of pension is correct .For how long deduction on account of commuted pension will continue.? Some time I wonder what is the actual value of this meager amount of pension in view of such a high cost of living nowadays .Even old age pension paid by many states is more than this amount. As per Govt. record EPF directorate have corpus of more than 10 Lacs crores of rupees besides more than rupees 35000 crores of unclaimed money. Can not we ask Govt. to enhance minimum amount of pension?
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.