No Tags Found!

dankesh-purohit
I had to take leave of absence from office to undergo treatment after I met with an accident.
During said leave, I received full salary from my company and certain amount from ESIC towards my treatment. I had submitted the appropriate forms for ESIC and EPFO.
Now, ESIC is asking for me to return the amount given to me- I do not want to do this.
Kindly advice.

From India, Vadodara
ashakantasharma

ESIC provides financial support during medical leave, typically covering a portion of medical expenses under the ESI scheme. This assistance is based on contributions made by both the employer and the employee. To ensure eligibility, employees should provide accurate documentation and documentation of their medical condition and the need for financial assistance. ESIC may ask for a refund if there was an overpayment or discrepancy in the claim or documentation. If the employee believes they are entitled to the benefits, they may seek advice from a legal expert. If the employee disagrees, they may appeal their decision with additional documentation. Seeking professional advice can clarify options and protect rights under relevant laws and regulations.
From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.