shanmukh-rao4440454
Hi Madhu T K,
Yes I have raised the grievance for the same stating that my PF wages were 15000 but no EPS contribution is made by the previous employer. The reply that I got was "no claim received, kindly apply claim for processing the same". What does that mean? Could you please clarify? Screen shot of the grievance reply is attached.

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Picture1.jpg (8.7 KB, 0 views)

Madhu.T.K

Unfortunate that the EPFO will not take any grievance of members for redressal with the employers. In the past system, the EPFO will initiate to get the same corrected from the employers but now the system is different that the members have to knock the doors of past employers to get some clerical errors or omission corrected. At the same time, it has also happened that a member had filed a case against the past employer with EPFO also a party to it. The matter was settled by the employer himself. You can also send a notice to the past employer that he had acted negligently by not depositing your Pension Fund contribution. You should make the EPFO a party to the notice. If the employer or the EPFO does not respond to the same, you can escalate the matter to the higher level of the EPFO. Online system is useless in such scenarios. Find a good lawyer and send a notice to them.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.