No Tags Found!

bheemaa-infra
Dear Members, I want to introduce some mandatory training for my employees, such as POSH and other MS Office-related trainings. These are mandatory for every new employee. So, I want to use software to train, test, and track the training progress.

Since my company is a startup, we don't want to spend too much on software. Can anyone suggest some software that can do the job for me without costing me a dime?

From India, Hyderabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear member,

The objective of the training is two-fold, to develop the organisation and the individual. The proof of the objective lies in what ROI you get because of the training. To achieve this objective, it is not necessary to possess exclusive software. The employee training was happening even when there was no software or computers.

Earlier, I have given a comprehensive reply on employee training. You may click the following link to refer to it:

https://www.citehr.com/showpost.php?p=2222367&postcount=2

For the time being, you may start with Excel sheets or Google sheets. If you wish to go further, then you may use MS Access.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.