vijaykumar2010
Hi citehrs! I work as HR for a Mid level IT company. I recently came across a 2 years experienced candidate claiming he receives 3.4 lakhs per year as his salary. But I know for sure the company he is working cannot afford to pay such high salaries. I also doubt the company itself as I mailed the company HR for which I get different reply's at different times. The candidate also provides bank statements as proof. Can any one falsify bank statements? Can I contact the bank officials or by any other way to conform the genuineness of the bank statements?
From India, Coimbatore
balaji.venkatesan

we can easily find the original bank statement with the help of authorised sign and bank stamp. System generated copy required no authorised sign so that time you need to ask him to get sign by bank or branch manager surely they will sign. In my company i followed this its work out. you can easily identify whether its original or not and also you just cross check with salary slip. I think this is best solution for your query.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.