No Tags Found!

soniya-c
Hi all, Can anyone guide me through that which all important policies should HR create, even I searched some websites there are around 25 to 30 policies.
From India, Bengaluru
NK SUNDARAM

HR policies are tailor-made and may vary according to type of industry viz. manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare etc. Internet will provide you only general ones. We as HR Consultant discuss with the customer's HR department and other stake holders of the company, check for company's vision, mission , values and suitably design the Policy handbook. Contact me if you are interested. Best wishes
From India
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Soniya ji,
I would suggest You prepare 3 separate compendiums consists of -
1) Your HRM policies, stipulations, SOP, Terms & conditions of employees at various levels, may be including your Board levels, Conduct & Discipline rules, training, re-training, man power planning, optimum utilisation etc.
2) Second part will be statutory compliance, consistent with applicable Acts, Rules, Notifications, Registers, documents to be maintained at work places, periodical Returns etc.
3) Data of all the employees,their families, stages during their services, advancements, records of internal correspondences, departmental inquiries, if any, nominations, EPF/EPS/ESI/ mediclaim policy docs.etc. and so on.
I feel this will be a road map for you to proceed further.
All the best.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.