No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I have been working with a Company "Vaco Binary Semantic LLC" from April and the company has now decided to shut-down its process and the whole team is about to let go now.

DOJ - April 2, 2024

Probation Ends - August 1, 2024 (as per norms notice period is of 1 month in-case it happens during the probation period.) So, they have managed to process the relieving procedure under the same period in my case particularly.

LWD - 21st August

Now my query is as per Rules/Law how much compensation is legit and what will be the period for which the salary that should be provided in this case?

From India, New Delhi
jeevarathnam

As you have not completed minimum period of 240 days, you will be governed as per the employment contract of 1 month notice. No additional compensation can be expected
From India, Bangalore
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

As per the rules in the captioned subject employee does not eligible for compensation for such retrenchment. Because not completed the probation period and not having minimum period of 240 days working prior to retrenchment. Therefore, your employer may provide the one month notice period.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.