SOURAV H
My organization has 60 days notice period - I am confused. I had 7 e-lop/lwp however they added OFFs in-between as e-lop/lwp.
Hence is my notice period includes only 7 days extension or 7(Working) +4 (OFFs) or 11 working days??

From India, Chennai
kamesh333

Dear Sourav
Normally sixty days means two months. In most of the companies they specifically mention in the appoint letter / exit policy / standing orders / employee hand book about the Notice period. Some companies specifically mention that the resigned employee is not eligible to avail any leave during the course of Notice period and even in exigencies he avails the employee need to compensate by working for additional days ie., 60 days is your notice period and you availed leave either with or without pay for 7 days then you need to work for 7 more days.
In general this 60 / 90 days are continuous ie., including the weekly off /holidays falling in between ie almost 2 / 3 months mode of process but not actual working days.
Thanks and regards
Kameswararao

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.