jaiswalsaagar143

Dear Forum, Pls guide me about this. An employer is asking to return the PF money which a company contributed . Pls help mein this case. Thanks & Regards, Sagar
From India, Pune
jaiswalsaagar143

Dear Sir,
Pls help in this as my employer is asking me to refund PF contribution made by company. PF deducted for apx 8/9 months. Asking to refund PF contribution is ethical or what & if yes then on what bases.
Also they are asking it in cash, pls suggest what to do.
Need your help on urgent basis.
waiting for your kind help ASAP.

From India, Pune
Prashant B Ingawale

Why are they asking refund of PF deposited ?
From India, Pune
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Jiswal,
please explain whether you are still in Service of the Company?to whom you have remitted PF Contribution? to EPFO Account?Have you applied for withdrawal of EPF Contribution.PF Contribution comprises of Employee Share & Employer Share.You have been asked to refund which share? why? Please elaborate your query.Please note that you are not supposed to refund money to Employer.Is it towards recovery of some other dues from you to the company?

From India, New Delhi
royal9090

Hi Like to know if you were offered employment based on CTC or on similar other terms.
From India, Mumbai
jaiswalsaagar143

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your opinion in this regards,
I'm still in service with the company.
PF remitted from government department EPFO account only , but the contribution is from both of us employer & employee, which is usual.
Applied for PF due to slab increased & not fits n the PF slab.
Now employer is asking to refund his share, i.e Employers share, reason is they have contributed it so.
Not a single rupees taken from company as loan or advances, so no matter of any kind of recovery.
Hope picture is clear to you, & expecting your proper guidance in the same ASAP.

From India, Pune
nanu1953

Dear Saagar,
What I can understand that you are still in the organization but your existing PF Gross ( Basic, DA) has been increased to Rs.15k + due to your salary increase. You are covered under PF and your organization discontinue your PF after your Basic & DA has been increased beyond Rs.15k. This is absolutely illegal. Once you covered under PF and even your Basic & DA increased beyond Rs.15k, you will continue still under EPFO and your employer is bound to pay employer's contribution up to Rs.15k. Probably you have been advised to withdraw you PF that is why this situation.
As per as your query to refund employer's contribution to Company - it is your legally earned money and question does not arise to refund it.
Thanks & Regards,
S. K. Bandyopadhyay( West Bengal)
USD HR Solutions

From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Jaiswal, As replied by Mr S. K. Bandyopadhyay, you should continue to be Member of EPF & Contributions to be remitted till ceiling i.e. Rs15,000/-
Your Employer has erred in showing you as left service, while you are still in Service.Further, you have also applied for withdrawal.Please share the information with your Employer.The question of refunding Employer share of EPF to the Employer does not arise at all

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.