No Tags Found!

s.anjali3009
Dear All, I want to create a feedback form for employees so that we can learn more about them and their feedback for the company.
can you please suggest what all should be included in the form or can anyone share similar form if you have for the reference.

From India, undefined
Dinesh Divekar

Dear S Anjali,

You can conduct an Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESS) to collect feedback in an organised manner. Adequate material on ESS is available on the internet; you may download the questions and modify them according to your requirements. However, please note that ESS always throws up sticky points, and its results could be surprising. Secondly, post-survey actions are important. If just the ESS is conducted merely for the sake of it and if the employees do find visible improvements, then they could be disappointed.

However, the ESS is at a higher level. What about the departments? What happens in the department may not be accurately captured in the ESS. To overcome this challenge, you can train the HODs on "How to Create a Culture of Feedback?" A culture of feedback requires learning how to give feedback and how to receive feedback. While giving feedback, the HODs are not expected to push their ideas through the throats of their juniors. Feedback should be given for a specific purpose, and after receiving it, the subordinate should not lose his/her motivation.

Your question concerns how to obtain feedback. To support this, I would like to suggest you create a culture of upward communication. This is because, in many companies, the flow of communication is from top to down and not often from bottom to top. Unless there is a communication grid where the free flow of communication takes place upward, downward, and sideways, the culture of feedback cannot be developed.

Taking feedback from the employees may have noble intentions; however, it is a high-level activity. Before that comes having an organised employee suggestions programme. Do you have one? Do employees volunteer to give suggestions? If yes, then what is the suggestion per employee per year ratio? Forget about feedback. If the employees are reluctant or nonchalant about giving suggestions, then it shows a lack of apathy or even a lack of trust. Once I saw the company's employees saying, "The big bosses take fat salaries. They are paid to give suggestions? Why should I give suggestions? Why should break my head?" Do you think a feedback programme can work in such a company?

If you wish to have further assistance, you can contact me.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY

Dear Anjali,
As per the post, you want to know more about their families and feedback form the employees about the company too. Therefore, you need to design two Form one for employees History another for Feedback. The feed back is to takeform to so that we can learn more about them and their feedback for the company.
can you please suggest what all should be included in the form or can anyone share similar form if you have for the reference

From India, Mumbai
loginmiraclelogistics

Appreciate your efforts. Good intentions, work. Here the major issues are the secrecy part. Definitely almost all will have some thing to say, either as grievances, complaints, suggestions for rectifications and for improving circumstances & prevalent situations in the work places. It's important how to address the secrecy which is essential thing. It's obvious many middle level and bottom level work force will have lots to express openly provided their feed backs are kept top secret while remedial action is expected to be pursued with sincerity. What happens if you cannot or are in the appropriate level to take action warranted. If those feed backs received throws sensitive issues, especially sexual harassment between men & female colleagues, it is going to be herculean task, either to find remedies or to eliminate such instances. Question remains when it comes to light, in black & white, are you in a position to escalate those issues to appropriate levels for action which they deserve.
Designing a format is not going to be difficult but what next ? I wish that you think it over on details before hand. Pl.continue.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.